Tuesday

CREEations Reviews and Feedback



Cree,

Thank you so much for everything last night, it was a pleasure meeting and working with you. I hope that you had a good time at the event, a lot of chaos I know! Again, thank you for all your hard work.


Ron, XO Entertainment  

Cree, 

Thank you for the photographs!! Everyone was pleased with your services.  


Donielle, Family shoot

Cree,

Thank you Cree.  

I appreciate your professionalism.  Your hard working mentality is a terrific characteristic of you.   I like the variety of photographs you took.  I definitely liked the client service you provided and ensuring we got all the pictures we desired. I like how you took a few of the pictures and cropped or super imposed and made them black / white  or grayish to change the flavor of the photo.  I think you showed some nice creativity of those pictures and those are ones I plan to have printed.

Cree, I have definitely enjoyed working with you and I do hope to work with you more in the future too. You have a very nice, and professional way about you.

Best personal regards, 

Sam, 50th birthday

Hi Cree!

I want to say thanks because I really like the photos! You were a pleasure to work with and had some great ideas for us since we were open to anything! I will definitely be referring you to people who ask. 

Thanks again!

Sameerah, Save the date

 Cree, 

Thanks, the pics are wonderful.

You of course can't help the fact that i'm pregnant and incredibly swollen in them (ha ha) but we love them. The pics of the kids are so adorable!

Thank you again!

Bhoomi, Baby shower

Hi Cree,

My husband and I just wanted to say thank you and your partner so much for this past Sat. We both had a great time with you. I will be letting other Sam Diego brides know about you!
James and Rachel, Wedding

Cree, 

Thanks, the pictures look great! We are really happy with how
they turned out. 
Samantha, Product shoot

Hi Cree,

Thank you for your work and we enjoyed having you. I will for sure use your services more.

Negar, Product shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment